Sabtu, 01 Desember 2012

Conversation For Booking A Room

  • Receptionist:   Good afternoon, Giri Pandawa Hotel. May I help you?
  • Guest           :   Yes. I'd like to book a room, please.
  • Receptionist:   Certainly. When for, madam/Mr/Mrs/Sir? 
  • Guest           :  December the 23rd.
  • Receptionist:   How long will you be staying?
  • Guest           :   Three nights.
  • Receptionist:   What kind of room would you like, madam? 
  • Guest           :   Er... double. I'd appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.
  • Receptionist:   Certainly, madam. I'll just check what we have available... Yes, we have a room on the 4th floor with a really splendid view.
  • Guest          :   Fine. How much is the charge per night?
  • Receptionist:   Would you like breakfast?
  • Guest           :   No, thanks.
  • Receptionist:   It's eighty four euro per night excluding VAT. 
  • Guest           :   That's fine.
  • Receptionist:   Who's the booking for, please, madam? 
  • Guest           :   Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that's R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D. 
  • Receptionist:   Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. Double for December the 23rd, 24th and 25th. Is that correct?
  • Guest           :   Yes it is. Thank you.
  • Receptionist:   Let me give you your confirmation number. It's: 0877656. I'll repeat that: 087. 7656 Thank you for choosing San Felice Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye. 
  • Guest           :   Goodbye.

0 komentar:

Popular Posts

 

APH 1 SMK Giri PendawaRendang is Designed by Ardi Setiawan for SMK Giri Pandawa Bloggerized by TKJ
Thanks to Semua Pihak Yang Telah Membantu | Distributed by APH1 © 2012